Pinterest Holiday Trends – When and What to Post
Every year bloggers and creators wonder when is the best time to start posting holiday stuff. Nobody wants to be that annoying person but we also want to be ahead of the game.
I am here to tell you start now! According to Pinterest they are even saying to prepare for Christmas already!
What’s a Marketer to Do?
Get to work and get creating. We need to be adding new content and it needs to be relatable and answer questions that people have right now in these difficult times.
Besides what Pinterest is telling us to pin you also try finding questions consumers have by using the tools over on Answer The Public.
What are People Planning This Year?
Take a look at this graphic with stats from Pinterest. They tell you when to start pining and give you the topics to create for.
They are saying to start posting about gifts already in August! Plus holiday decor!
Don’t take my word for it here is another graphic from Pinterest showing you the uptick in searches and what those searches are. This is crazy cool!
Want to see the full report and a really awesome video with 3 Pinterest employees talking about this? Check it out below.
If you liked this post and want to learn more please click on my recent posts below!
Plus don’t forget to pin for later 😉
- Best Pinterest Pin SizeIf you are on Pinterest and need to know the best Pinterest pin size, this post is for you! I am a marketing lover who is obsessed with all things Pinterest. I am here to help you! It does depend on what type of pin you are creating, but I will cover all of them…
- Pinterest creators fund – How to Apply and tips for successAre you a business owner who is looking for some help getting your Pinterest account off the ground? If so, you may be interested in the new Pinterest creators fund. This program provides financial assistance to businesses that want to create original content for their Pinterest pages. In this blog post, we’ll tell you how…
- Haven Conference 2022 SlidesHere are the links to the slides for Haven Conference 2022 please download or save link I will be deleting this post after two weeks. Haven Day 1 (beginner) https://www.canva.com/design/DAEaWyUpbBM/fHc9MB9ya_Gvsah_p-HPow/view?utm_content=DAEaWyUpbBM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton Haven Day 2 (advanced) https://www.canva.com/design/DAFGN-O5Wwc/4NaW4u19vVEymVrP-7UX2w/view?utm_content=DAFGN-O5Wwc&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
- Pinterest Business Account vs PersonalThere are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal…
- Is Pinterest Worth it for My BusinessYes. Pinterest is worth it for your business. You just need to make the time for it and it will reward you like no other social media platform. You will be suprised to find out hwo easy it is to grow your business with Pinterest. That it really does not take that much time. In…