Pinterest Holiday Trends – When and What to Post
Every year bloggers and creators wonder when is the best time to start posting holiday stuff. Nobody wants to be that annoying person but we also want to be ahead of the game.
I am here to tell you start now! According to Pinterest they are even saying to prepare for Christmas already!
What’s a Marketer to Do?
Get to work and get creating. We need to be adding new content and it needs to be relatable and answer questions that people have right now in these difficult times.
Besides what Pinterest is telling us to pin you also try finding questions consumers have by using the tools over on Answer The Public.
What are People Planning This Year?
Take a look at this graphic with stats from Pinterest. They tell you when to start pining and give you the topics to create for.
They are saying to start posting about gifts already in August! Plus holiday decor!
Don’t take my word for it here is another graphic from Pinterest showing you the uptick in searches and what those searches are. This is crazy cool!
Want to see the full report and a really awesome video with 3 Pinterest employees talking about this? Check it out below.
If you liked this post and want to learn more please click on my recent posts below!
Plus don’t forget to pin for later 😉
- Pinterest Business Account vs PersonalThere are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal…
- Is Pinterest Worth it for My BusinessYes. Pinterest is worth it for your business. You just need to make the time for it and it will reward you like no other social media platform. You will be suprised to find out hwo easy it is to grow your business with Pinterest. That it really does not take that much time. In…
- Pinterest SEO Best PracticesLearn all about Pinterest SEO practices and how much more traffic it will get you! These are all actionable tips you can do and you will get results from them. I will share Pinterest SEO tips with you that I use for my clients and can guarantee will help you get more traffic. Pinterest SEO…
- Manual Pinning vs Tailwind and the best Pinterest Courses 2021Trying to decide between manual pinning vs tailwind? Some swear one is better and some say one is the only way to go. Today I am going to go over each one and give you all the details I can and you can decide for yourself which one is better. Plus I am going to…
- Amazon Affiliate Links on Pinterest 2021Yes, you can pin Amazon affiliate links on Pinterest. There are a few things you need to do first to make sure you are following their guidelines. They are super simple and it will be a great way to earn money on Pinterest. Basically, you can pin an image on Pinterest with the link but…