Every year bloggers and creators wonder when is the best time to start posting holiday stuff. Nobody wants to be that annoying person but we also want to be ahead of the game.
I am here to tell you start now! According to Pinterest they are even saying to prepare for Christmas already!
What’s a Marketer to Do?
Get to work and get creating. We need to be adding new content and it needs to be relatable and answer questions that people have right now in these difficult times.
Besides what Pinterest is telling us to pin you also try finding questions consumers have by using the tools over on Answer The Public.
What are People Planning This Year?
Take a look at this graphic with stats from Pinterest. They tell you when to start pining and give you the topics to create for.
They are saying to start posting about gifts already in August! Plus holiday decor!
Don’t take my word for it here is another graphic from Pinterest showing you the uptick in searches and what those searches are. This is crazy cool!
Want to see the full report and a really awesome video with 3 Pinterest employees talking about this? Check it out below.
If you liked this post and want to learn more please click on my recent posts below!
Plus don’t forget to pin for later 😉
- How to Tag Products on Pinterest with Clickable URLsPinterest has come out with another feature for shop owners and influencers to help get more sales allowing users to tag products on Pinterest. Tagging items in a pin that lead directly to a product. Product pins. Tagging products on Pinterest can only be done and desktop and they tell you to only link to…
- Pinning to PinterestPinning to Pinterest seems pretty easy and straight forward right? Wrong for so many of my clients. Why I do not know. I think the main problem is they aren’t thinking about Pinterest as part of their brands and treating it professionally like they should be. Your Pinterest accounts need to stay on topic and…
- Get the Most Out of the Pinterest CommunityPinterest has launched a platform called Pinterest community. It is this awesome platform you can go and ask your questions and get a real live employee to answer them! Of course, you do not get responses right away but you will eventually. The best part is you can read all the other questions and answers…
- How to Use Hashtags on PinterestHashtags on Pinterest. Are they here to stay? Do we use them? I will tell you more about Pinterest hashtags in this post so buckle up and make sure to have a pen and paper handy! First, let me update you with yes I have heard the rumors going around about hashtags going out. That…
- Pinterest Holiday Trends – When and What to PostEvery year bloggers and creators wonder when is the best time to start posting holiday stuff. Nobody wants to be that annoying person but we also want to be ahead of the game. I am here to tell you start now! According to Pinterest they are even saying to prepare for Christmas already! What’s a…