What I am about to share with you guys is probably going to be frowned upon. I am not a normal Pinterest strategist where I keep all the good stuff to myself. I like to share the wealth!
This post is going to be showing you places that I get my information from and how you can use it to help you as well. Now some of these might be obvious to some of you but trust me I have tons of clients that have never even see some of the links I am about to share.
I hope you learn something new today that is the whole point!
Pinterest Media Agency Advertising Guide
This is a really awesome presentation that Pinterest shares with agencies. It goes over their best practices and trust me it has all the good information in it!
Did you know there is a huge platform where you and others can ask Pinterest employess questions?! I didn;t either for hte longest time.
Now you do and it’s a gold mine of information. I read about who has new features (some I haven’t seen yet) and drops in traffic, algorithm changes, etc. Make sure to sign up it’s free!
Another really cool feature is when you are logged on you can see all of your engagement from your profile. This makes it easy to reply to comments!
When you are logged in your profile just click the link below and be amazed!
Embedding Pins, Boards, Profile from Pinterest
Have you seen people embed their stuff on their blogs or emails? Well now you can too.
It is as simple as copying and pasting code into your site. Check out my profile below!
You can create what you want to share on the developers page. On that page you can also validate rich pins and much more too!
Pinterest Trends Report
I bet you have heard about the trends report but in case you haven’t here it is! This tool has helped my clients out so much! It’s also called Pinterest predict!
That’s it for today but trust me if you liked this one you are going to want to check out my previous post as well! I love sharing the real stuff with you and not just the fluff! Comment if you think I should include anything else on this list!
Tailwind Pinterest Planner
A month to month guide of exactly what to print and when to pin it. Doesn’t get much easier than that! This is from Tailwind and is a great resource you can print and use month to month.
Now those should help you on what to pin. Head to my blog posts below to see what’s the latest on the blog. Or hit contact and we c an chat!
- Best Pinterest Pin SizeIf you are on Pinterest and need to know the best Pinterest pin size, this post is for you! I am a marketing lover who is obsessed with all things Pinterest. I am here to help you! It does depend on what type of pin you are creating, but I will cover all of them…
- Pinterest creators fund – How to Apply and tips for successAre you a business owner who is looking for some help getting your Pinterest account off the ground? If so, you may be interested in the new Pinterest creators fund. This program provides financial assistance to businesses that want to create original content for their Pinterest pages. In this blog post, we’ll tell you how…
- Haven Conference 2022 SlidesHere are the links to the slides for Haven Conference 2022 please download or save link I will be deleting this post after two weeks. Haven Day 1 (beginner) https://www.canva.com/design/DAEaWyUpbBM/fHc9MB9ya_Gvsah_p-HPow/view?utm_content=DAEaWyUpbBM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton Haven Day 2 (advanced) https://www.canva.com/design/DAFGN-O5Wwc/4NaW4u19vVEymVrP-7UX2w/view?utm_content=DAFGN-O5Wwc&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
- Pinterest Business Account vs PersonalThere are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal…
- Is Pinterest Worth it for My BusinessYes. Pinterest is worth it for your business. You just need to make the time for it and it will reward you like no other social media platform. You will be suprised to find out hwo easy it is to grow your business with Pinterest. That it really does not take that much time. In…