What I am about to share with you guys is probably going to be frowned upon. I am not a normal Pinterest strategist where I keep all the good stuff to myself. I like to share the wealth!
This post is going to be showing you places that I get my information from and how you can use it to help you as well. Now some of these might be obvious to some of you but trust me I have tons of clients that have never even see some of the links I am about to share.
I hope you learn something new today that is the whole point!
Pinterest Media Agency Advertising Guide
This is a really awesome presentation that Pinterest shares with agencies. It goes over their best practices and trust me it has all the good information in it!
Did you know there is a huge platform where you and others can ask Pinterest employess questions?! I didn;t either for hte longest time.
Now you do and it’s a gold mine of information. I read about who has new features (some I haven’t seen yet) and drops in traffic, algorithm changes, etc. Make sure to sign up it’s free!
Another really cool feature is when you are logged on you can see all of your engagement from your profile. This makes it easy to reply to comments!
When you are logged in your profile just click the link below and be amazed!
Embedding Pins, Boards, Profile from Pinterest
Have you seen people embed their stuff on their blogs or emails? Well now you can too.
It is as simple as copying and pasting code into your site. Check out my profile below!
You can create what you want to share on the developers page. On that page you can also validate rich pins and much more too!
Pinterest Trends Report
I bet you have heard about the trends report but in case you haven’t here it is! This tool has helped my clients out so much!
That’s it for today but trust me if you liked this one you are going to want to check out my previous post as well! I love sharing the real stuff with you and not just the fluff! Comment if you think I should include anything else on this list!
- How to Use Hashtags on PinterestHashtags on Pinterest. Are they here to stay? Do we use them? I will tell you more about Pinterest hashtags in this post so buckle up and make sure to have a pen and paper handy! First, let me update you with yes I have heard the rumors going around about hashtags going out. That…
- Pinterest Pin IdsPinterest pin ids can be a helpful tool for some. I know most people have never heard about them or really talk about them. It is mostly because there isn’t very much research on the topic. I have been going back and forth using some pin ids trying to test it and haven’t been doing…
- How to Find the Keywords You Rank for on PinterestWant to know what keywords Pinterest rank for your account? Use this tool to find out. Why Knowing What Keywords Pinterest Ranks You for Are Important If you are in the fitness niche you want Pinterest keywords to rank you for fitness keywords. You don’t want them to think your account is about travel. If…
- Pinterest In the Making Conference for BusinessesPinterest sure knows how to throw a party especially their Pinterest In the Making Conference. A party for bloggers and influencers. Of course, they would they are the biggest platform for party inspiration! I was equal parts impressed and intrigued throughout the day during their first-ever Pinterest In the Making Conference. In the Making is…
- Winning Tactics For Pinterest Audience InsightsPinterest just rolled out another new thing for us to learn and master, Pinterest audience insights. This time it is something that is beyond cool and will definitely help businesses gain more traffic through targeted pins. Audience insights is the answer to the question: what do we pin? Using the information we learn from audience insights…