Pinterest Business Account vs Personal
There are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up
Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal
There are a few reasons why you need a Pinterest business account vs personal over a personal one if you are wanting more sales or traffic to your website.
First up you want to tell Pinterest what your account is all about. You want to tell them you are a professional brand and you have awesome content. To do that you need to set up a business account and claim all of your accounts and your website.
This shows them you are real and not a spammy robot. To do this all you have to do is head to the right hand drop down menu and click switch to business account. You will be asked some basic information then it will be complete. It is really easy.
From now on you pin only on brand and niche related stuff to this account and all the personal pins on your personal account.
To switch back and forth you just head back to that menu and click on the other profile.
Now that you have a business account you get the amazing analytics that come with it. See what’s popular and which pins get the most clicks.
Don’t forget about the audience insights either it will let you know what your followers and audience like and want to see more. If you want a full detailed explanation of how to use them and understand them head to this blog post to read more.
You might not think you want to runs ads right now but you will in the future. I suggest setting up your Pinterest tag and rich pins right away and then you will be ready to go.
Running ads is pretty much the only way to really scale a business in my opinion. There will be a point in your business we’re you will plato and will need to grow beyond your current situation.
Pinterest Business Resources
Pinterest has amazing resources for businesses and a really good email newsletter with helpful items as well. I have a free resource page on my site that lists all of them in one place click here to see it. Trust me get a pen and paper and get ready to take notes!
Before you do that make sure to pin for later or read my latest blog post for beginners belwo!
- Pinterest Business Account vs PersonalThere are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal…
- Is Pinterest Worth it for My BusinessYes. Pinterest is worth it for your business. You just need to make the time for it and it will reward you like no other social media platform. You will be suprised to find out hwo easy it is to grow your business with Pinterest. That it really does not take that much time. In…
- Pinterest SEO Best PracticesLearn all about Pinterest SEO practices and how much more traffic it will get you! These are all actionable tips you can do and you will get results from them. I will share Pinterest SEO tips with you that I use for my clients and can guarantee will help you get more traffic. Pinterest SEO…
- Manual Pinning vs Tailwind and the best Pinterest Courses 2021Trying to decide between manual pinning vs tailwind? Some swear one is better and some say one is the only way to go. Today I am going to go over each one and give you all the details I can and you can decide for yourself which one is better. Plus I am going to…
- Amazon Affiliate Links on Pinterest 2021Yes, you can pin Amazon affiliate links on Pinterest. There are a few things you need to do first to make sure you are following their guidelines. They are super simple and it will be a great way to earn money on Pinterest. Basically, you can pin an image on Pinterest with the link but…