Pinterest Business Account vs Personal
There are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up
Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal
There are a few reasons why you need a Pinterest business account vs personal over a personal one if you are wanting more sales or traffic to your website.
First up you want to tell Pinterest what your account is all about. You want to tell them you are a professional brand and you have awesome content. To do that you need to set up a business account and claim all of your accounts and your website.
This shows them you are real and not a spammy robot. To do this all you have to do is head to the right hand drop down menu and click switch to business account. You will be asked some basic information then it will be complete. It is really easy.
From now on you pin only on brand and niche related stuff to this account and all the personal pins on your personal account.
To switch back and forth you just head back to that menu and click on the other profile.
Now that you have a business account you get the amazing analytics that come with it. See what’s popular and which pins get the most clicks.
Don’t forget about the audience insights either it will let you know what your followers and audience like and want to see more. If you want a full detailed explanation of how to use them and understand them head to this blog post to read more.
You might not think you want to runs ads right now but you will in the future. I suggest setting up your Pinterest tag and rich pins right away and then you will be ready to go.
Running ads is pretty much the only way to really scale a business in my opinion. There will be a point in your business we’re you will plato and will need to grow beyond your current situation.
Pinterest Business Resources
Pinterest has amazing resources for businesses and a really good email newsletter with helpful items as well. I have a free resource page on my site that lists all of them in one place click here to see it. Trust me get a pen and paper and get ready to take notes!
Before you do that make sure to pin for later or read my latest blog post for beginners belwo!
- The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest Best Practices: Tips for major trafficWelcome today we will chat about Pinterest best practices. The dynamic world of Pinterest marketing is an ever-evolving platform that has become a cornerstone for bloggers, brands, and businesses aiming to expand their digital footprint. In today’s fast-paced online environment, Pinterest stands out as a hub for inspiration and creativity and a powerful tool for… Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest Best Practices: Tips for major traffic
- Mastering Pinterest Pin Size: Your Guide to Viral PinsAre you looking to post on Pinterest without knowing the Pinterest pin size? You are in the right place. In the vast landscape of social media platforms, Pinterest stands out as a visual discovery engine that goes beyond mere social networking. For small businesses and content creators, Pinterest is a goldmine of opportunities to showcase… Read more: Mastering Pinterest Pin Size: Your Guide to Viral Pins
- Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Success in 2024Welcome to the exciting world of Pinterest affiliate marketing, where opportunities can earn you more money! If you’re a blogger, content creator, or small business owner looking to unlock new income streams, you’re in for a treat. In this blog post, we will dive into the realm of affiliate marketing through Pinterest—a game-changer for those… Read more: Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Success in 2024
- How to Embed a Pinterest Pin in Your Blog Post or Website – Using WordPress and GutenbergLearning how to embed a pin inside your blog posts or website can help your traffic increase tremendously. In the ever-evolving landscape of blogging, staying ahead in the game requires more than just compelling content—it demands strategic use of visual elements to captivate your audience. Among the myriad tools available, Pinterest pins emerge as powerful… Read more: How to Embed a Pinterest Pin in Your Blog Post or Website – Using WordPress and Gutenberg
- Free Blog Optimization ChecklistAre you tired of pouring your heart and soul into your blog posts only to see them lost in the vast sea of the internet? Fret not, fellow blogger, for I have a solution to turn your blog into a traffic magnet! My FREE Blog Optimization Checklist – your passport to creating blog posts that… Read more: Free Blog Optimization Checklist