Is Pinterest Worth it for My Business
Yes. Pinterest is worth it for your business. You just need to make the time for it and it will reward you like no other social media platform.
You will be suprised to find out hwo easy it is to grow your business with Pinterest. That it really does not take that much time.
In fact, that 1 to 2 hours a week spent on Pinterest may be plenty of time for your business or blog needs to reap the benefits.
Just think about how much time you waste on Instagram and Facebook in a day? Use some of that wasted time and direct it at social media growth.
One where you may start to make lots extra money!
Scheduling with Tailwind for Pinterest
So how do you spend simply 1 to hours a week on Pinterest? I guess you’re thinking it could easily be way mroe hours than that. Nope!
Using a scheduler is the best way to maximize your time and reap all the benefits. I use Tailwind myself and for all of my clients. Head to this blog post where I go over manual pinning vs tailwind.
Just carve out 1 to 2 hours one day every week and fill your schedule up for either one week or make it go out 2 or three weeks and you won’t have to come back till then!
Here are 5 things to keep in mind to help when you sit down to fill your schedule
- Do not forget it’s not only a social media platform but a search engine and as such, you need to optimize your pins with key-word optimized descriptions.
- Pin creation is vital now and using Canva is or Tailwind Create is the quickest way to make cohesive on-brand pins
- Use click-worthy titles to get more traffic and engagement. Make sure to sign up for my email list for my easy tutorial on how to get the best click-worthy titles!
- Check stats and trends to post items that are more likely to be repinned or engaged with.
Checking for your stats often is really crucial and by becoming acquainted with Google Analytics you could adapt your pinning so you spend even less time on it per week.
- Don’t spend time repinning your content over and over instead research problems to solve in your niche and create new content for them. Fresh new pins are going to get you farther than repinning older content over and over.
With those 5 tips and pinning every day your account will start to show you the results. Make sure you stay consistent and pin items that are repin worthy!
IS Pinterest worht it for my Business
I love to talk about is Pinterest worth it for my business and would love to chat with you or help you learn the most you can to really make more money from Pinterest. I have been exactly where you are wanting more sales and money, so I know how you feel. If I can do it so can you! Head over to the hire me page at the top if you want to work together.
If you want to learn more check out my recent blog posts below and comment below with any questions you have.
- Best Pinterest Pin SizeIf you are on Pinterest and need to know the best Pinterest pin size, this post is for you! I am a marketing lover who is obsessed with all things Pinterest. I am here to help you! It does depend on what type of pin you are creating, but I will cover all of them […]
- Pinterest Business Account vs PersonalThere are so many people out there that want to reap the benefits of a Pinterest business account but don’t know how to properly do it. Today I will go over why you need a business and account and tell you how to set one up Why you need a Pinterest business account vs Personal […]
- Is Pinterest Worth it for My BusinessYes. Pinterest is worth it for your business. You just need to make the time for it and it will reward you like no other social media platform. You will be suprised to find out hwo easy it is to grow your business with Pinterest. That it really does not take that much time. In […]
- How to Verify or Claim Your Website on Pinterest – The Easy WayI have a few clients who have had trouble doing this or are confused on how to verify (or claim) your website on Pinterest. I know it sounds hard with words like code and meta tag or html code. But I will show you a super simple way to do it that works. I have […]
- Pinning to PinterestWhat should I pin and hat do you guys want to see on Pinterest? This post is all about helping me with what you guys need help with so I can do blog posts and videos to teach you what you want to know. If you can please take the time to take this survey […]