Get the Most Out of the Pinterest Community
Pinterest has launched a platform called Pinterest community. It is this awesome platform you can go and ask your questions and get a real live employee to answer them!
Of course, you do not get responses right away but you will eventually. The best part is you can read all the other questions and answers from others.
There is even a search option to search previous posts about certain topics! I think this can be a huge help for everyone from beginners to pros.
Pinterest Business Community
Take a look at this video of their homepage to see some of the items they offer!
Where to Start on Pinterest Community
I would start by just looking around and checking everything out. They offer a ton of resources on the platform. From forums to their learning academy.
Welcome to the Pinterest Business Community. We’re thrilled you’re here! We’ve built this community with YOU in mind. It’s a dedicated space for you to exchange Pinterest business tips and tricks, gather new ideas, and help others using Pinterest to grow their business. Whether you’re a new business or creator, an experienced advertiser, or just interested in how you can use our Pinterest products to grow your business, the community is here to help empower you on your journey.
Our goal is to keep this a friendly, productive place for you to find what you need to succeed. The community will evolve over time as we add more topics and members. You should always feel free to share your feedback with us about what’s working and what’s not.
We can’t wait to meet you and build something special together.
Your community managers,Pinterest Business Community
What Pinterest Community Offers for Businesses
Here is a list of some of the resources the platform supplies:
- get started area
- support and questions forum
- product facts
- member spotlights
- community basics
- business chat area
- creator chat area
- Pinterest community guidelines
- Submit a ticket
- Submit a story pin
- Pinterest academy
- Help center
- Business site
Creating a Community Profile
Creating a community profile is super easy. It allows you to pick a profile image and share all of your contributions that are made on your profile.
You can set up a signature that will be added if you reply to any of the forums as well.
Great Resource for Businesses
All in all the Pinterest Community is a really cool tool for business owners and creators on Pinterest. Head over to the platform to check it yourself!
If you liked this post make sure to check out some of my other ones and pin for later! Read about the best Pinterest marketing courses here.
- How to Tag Products on Pinterest with Clickable URLs – Collection PinsPinterest has come out with another feature for shop owners and influencers to help get more sales allowing users to tag products on Pinterest. Tagging items in a pin that lead directly to a product. They are called collection pins.. Tagging products on Pinterest can only be done and desktop and they tell you to…
- Pinning to PinterestPinning to Pinterest seems pretty easy and straight forward right? Wrong for so many of my clients. Why I do not know. I think the main problem is they aren’t thinking about Pinterest as part of their brands and treating it professionally like they should be. Your Pinterest accounts need to stay on topic and…
- Get the Most Out of the Pinterest CommunityPinterest has launched a platform called Pinterest community. It is this awesome platform you can go and ask your questions and get a real live employee to answer them! Of course, you do not get responses right away but you will eventually. The best part is you can read all the other questions and answers…
- Pinterest Holiday Trends – When and What to PostEvery year bloggers and creators wonder when is the best time to start posting holiday stuff. Nobody wants to be that annoying person but we also want to be ahead of the game. I am here to tell you start now! According to Pinterest they are even saying to prepare for Christmas already! What’s a…
- Pinning to PinterestWhat should I pin and hat do you guys want to see on Pinterest? This post is all about helping me with what you guys need help with so I can do blog posts and videos to teach you what you want to know. If you can please take the time to take this survey…