Get the Most Out of the Pinterest Community
Pinterest has launched a platform called Pinterest community. It is this awesome platform you can go and ask your questions and get a real live employee to answer them!
Of course, you do not get responses right away but you will eventually. The best part is you can read all the other questions and answers from others.
There is even a search option to search previous posts about certain topics! I think this can be a huge help for everyone from beginners to pros.
Pinterest Business Community
Take a look at this video of their homepage to see some of the items they offer!
Where to Start on Pinterest Community
I would start by just looking around and checking everything out. They offer a ton of resources on the platform. From forums to their learning academy.
Welcome to the Pinterest Business Community. We’re thrilled you’re here! We’ve built this community with YOU in mind. It’s a dedicated space for you to exchange Pinterest business tips and tricks, gather new ideas, and help others using Pinterest to grow their business. Whether you’re a new business or creator, an experienced advertiser, or just interested in how you can use our Pinterest products to grow your business, the community is here to help empower you on your journey.
Our goal is to keep this a friendly, productive place for you to find what you need to succeed. The community will evolve over time as we add more topics and members. You should always feel free to share your feedback with us about what’s working and what’s not.
We can’t wait to meet you and build something special together.
Your community managers,Pinterest Business Community
What Pinterest Community Offers for Businesses
Here is a list of some of the resources the platform supplies:
- get started area
- support and questions forum
- product facts
- member spotlights
- community basics
- business chat area
- creator chat area
- Pinterest community guidelines
- Submit a ticket
- Submit a story pin
- Pinterest academy
- Help center
- Business site
Creating a Community Profile
Creating a community profile is super easy. It allows you to pick a profile image and share all of your contributions that are made on your profile.
You can set up a signature that will be added if you reply to any of the forums as well.
Great Resource for Businesses
All in all the Pinterest Community is a really cool tool for business owners and creators on Pinterest. Head over to the platform to check it yourself!
If you liked this post make sure to check out some of my other ones and pin for later! Read about the best Pinterest marketing courses here.
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Add Links to Your Pinterest Idea PinsAs a small business owner or content creator adding affiliate or product links to your idea pins can help us tremendously. We know Pinterest is a powerful social media platform that has become increasingly popular among businesses for marketing purposes. With over 400 million active users, Pinterest offers a unique way for businesses to showcase … Read more
- Pinterest Creator Reward Program – Is it worth it or Not in 2023?Pinterest has announced the launch of a $500 million fund to support creators and influencers who produce original content for the platform called the Pinterest Creator Reward Program. This move comes as Pinterest looks to compete with the likes of YouTube and Instagram, which have both been investing heavily in original content creation. The program … Read more
- Pinterest creators fund – How to Apply and tips for successAre you a business owner who is looking for some help getting your Pinterest account off the ground? If so, you may be interested in the new Pinterest creators fund. This program provides financial assistance to businesses that want to create original content for their Pinterest pages. In this blog post, we’ll tell you how … Read more
- How to Tag Products on Pinterest with Clickable URLs – Using Affiliate LinksPinterest has created another feature for shop owners and influencers to help get more sales or affiliate income allowing users to tag products on Pinterest pins. Tagging items in a pin that leads directly to a product. They are called collection pins and will help you easily add your affiliate links. Tagging products on Pinterest … Read more
- Pinning to PinterestPinning to Pinterest seems pretty easy and straight forward right? Wrong for so many of my clients. Why I do not know. I think the main problem is they aren’t thinking about Pinterest as part of their brands and treating it professionally like they should be. Your Pinterest accounts need to stay on topic and … Read more