From Pinning to Profits: Why Investing in a Pinterest Manager is Worthwhile
In today’s digital age, social media platforms have become essential for businesses looking to expand their online presence and reach a wider audience. One such platform that has gained immense popularity in recent years is Pinterest. With over 450 million active users and over 2 billion monthly searches, Pinterest has emerged as a powerful marketing tool for small business owners and content creators.
However, managing a Pinterest account can be time-consuming and complex, especially for those new to the platform or lacking experience in social media marketing. Hiring a Pinterest manager, expert, or virtual assistant can be incredibly beneficial.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the importance of hiring a qualified professional to manage your Pinterest account and why it’s a worthwhile investment for small business owners and content creators. We’ll also provide tips on finding and hiring a Pinterest manager or expert and highlight the many benefits of working with a professional. Whether you’re looking to save time and resources, improve your SEO, increase sales and revenue, or all of the above, hiring a Pinterest manager can help you achieve your business goals. So let’s dive in and discover the power of Pinterest marketing!
Why Use Pinterest for Marketing
Pinterest is a social media platform that allows users to discover, save, and share visual content in the form of images, videos, and idea pins (their version of stories). Unlike other social media platforms, Pinterest operates like a search engine, with users searching for specific topics, ideas, or products using keywords.
So as a business, your main goal is to be found in those search results. You don’t need to worry about followers, making it an easier platform for your business.
Pinterest is unique because it offers a visual discovery experience where users can discover and save content based on their interests and preferences. Users can create boards, essentially collections of pins, to organize and save content. Boards can be public or private and cover various topics, from home decor and fashion to food and travel.
For small business owners and content creators, Pinterest offers a powerful marketing tool that can help drive traffic to their websites, increase brand awareness, and generate sales. With over 450 million active users and a strong emphasis on visual content, Pinterest offers businesses a unique opportunity to showcase their products or services visually appealingly. Your ideal client is on Pinterest and waiting to be found.
However, managing a Pinterest account can be daunting, especially for those new to the platform or lacking experience in social media marketing. That’s why many businesses hire a Pinterest manager or expert to help them navigate the platform and maximize its potential. The next section will explore the many benefits of hiring a Pinterest manager or expert for your business.
Why Hire a Pinterest Manager
While Pinterest can be a powerful tool for businesses looking to promote their products or services, managing a Pinterest account requires time, effort, and expertise. That’s where hiring a Pinterest manager or expert comes in. Here are some of the key reasons why investing in a Pinterest manager is worthwhile:
- Saves time and resources: As a small business owner or content creator, you likely already have a lot on your plate. Managing a Pinterest account can be time-consuming, from creating pins and boards to optimizing your content for search. By hiring a Pinterest manager or expert, you can free up your time and focus on other aspects of your business while reaping the benefits of Pinterest marketing.
- Expertise and experience: A qualified Pinterest manager or expert has the knowledge and experience to navigate the platform and develop a tailored strategy for your business. They can help you optimize your profile, create engaging content, and implement best practices for Pinterest marketing. This can lead to improved SEO, increased engagement, and more sales and revenue.
- Access to the latest tools and trends: Pinterest is constantly evolving, with new features and trends always emerging. By working with a Pinterest manager or expert, you can stay up-to-date with the latest tools and trends and ensure that your business takes advantage of all that Pinterest offers.
- Cost-effective: Hiring a Pinterest manager or expert may seem like an added expense, but it can be a cost-effective solution for your business in the long run. By outsourcing your Pinterest marketing, you can avoid the costs of hiring an assistant who typically wants longer employment and the old saying that time is money. Save your time and use it more wisely on things like creating content.
Overall, investing in a Pinterest manager or expert can be a wise decision for businesses looking to expand their online presence and reach a wider audience.
Pinterest managers, virtual assistants, or agencies are examples of people who can help you, but you want to ensure you hire the right person.
What a Pitnerest Manager Does
A Pinterest manager is a qualified professional who manages and optimizes accounts for businesses and content creators. Here are some of the key tasks that a Pinterest manager may typically perform:
- Account setup and optimization: A Pinterest manager will help you set up and optimize your account, ensuring your profile is complete and professional-looking. This includes creating a cohesive profile picture and cover photo, writing an effective bio, and setting up boards relevant to your business. This step is more important than you think.
- Content creation: A Pinterest manager will create high-quality and engaging content, such as pins and boards, tailored to your business and its audience. They will also optimize your content for search by using relevant keywords and descriptions. Or know which of your website photos or already created images would do better on Pinterest.
- Strategy development: A Pinterest manager will work with you to develop a tailored strategy that aligns with your business goals and objectives. This may include identifying your target audience, developing a content calendar, and analyzing your analytics to track your progress.
- Analytics and reporting: A Pinterest manager will regularly monitor your analytics and provide you with reports on your performance. This can help you track your progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Engagement and community management: A Pinterest manager will engage with your followers and other users on the platform, responding to comments and messages and building a community around your brand.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and features: A Pinterest manager will stay up-to-date with the latest trends and features on the platform, ensuring that your business is taking advantage of all that Pinterest has to offer.
A Pinterest manager can provide your business with the expertise and support it needs to succeed on the platform. In the next section, we’ll explore how to find and hire a qualified Pinterest manager for your business.
How to Hire a Pinterest Manager or Virtual Assitant
Now that you understand the value of investing in a Pinterest manager, the next step is to find and hire the right person for the job. Here are some tips to help you find a qualified Pinterest manager for your business:
- Look for experience and expertise: When hiring a Pinterest manager, look for someone with experience managing accounts for businesses similar to yours. Check their portfolio and reviews to ensure they have the expertise and skills to help your business succeed on Pinterest. If you can’t find that on your website, email them!
- Check their profile: I have seen a lot of “managers” that don’t even have the momentum on their accounts. How can they do yours?
- Assess their communication skills: A good Pinterest manager should be able to communicate effectively with you and your team. Look for someone who is responsive, professional, and communicates clearly.
- Discuss their pricing and services: When hiring a Pinterest manager, be sure to discuss their pricing and services upfront. Ensure you understand what services they will provide and how much they will charge.
- Ask them how many pins a day they usually pin for their clients. If they say a big number like 30, that is too high, and you won’t be able to keep that amount up once they finish. Of course, your stats will grow with that many, but it’s overkill and not visible for long-term results.
Hiring a Pinterest manager can be a worthwhile investment for businesses looking to grow their online presence and drive more traffic and sales. By following these tips, you can find a qualified Pinterest manager who can help take your business to the next level.
Hire a Pinterest Expert
In conclusion, Pinterest is a powerful social media platform that can help businesses of all sizes increase their online visibility, drive traffic to their website, and generate more leads and sales. However, managing a Pinterest account can be time-consuming and challenging, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the platform’s best practices.
That’s where a Pinterest manager comes in. A Pinterest manager can provide your business with the expertise and support it needs to succeed on the platform, from account setup and optimization to content creation and strategy development.
Investing in a Pinterest manager can save time and focus on other aspects of your business while increasing your chances of success on the platform. Just be sure to take the time to find a qualified and experienced Pinterest expert who understands your business and can help you achieve your goals.
In short, hiring a Pinterest manager is a worthwhile investment for any business looking to grow its online presence and drive more traffic and sales. So why not start exploring your options today and see how a Pinterest manager can help take your business to the next level?
Now did I convince you yet? If I did, take a look at my services below!